Zeteo Capital Services, LLC
Bill has been in the investment business for over twenty-seven years. His experience is comprehensive and ranges from working with emerging managers to some of the largest firms in the country. He has been involved with due diligence, product structuring, fee negotiation, strategic marketing and capital raising. Having worked for one of the nation's largest plan sponsors that also manages money, Bill has had the unique experience of the sales and evaluation process form both sides of the table, providing valuable knowledge and insight to how to position and present services to a variety of markets most effectively.
- Founder of Zeteo Capital in 2011
- More than $5 billion raised for a variety of managers in different investment vehicles
- Product experience:
- US Equities (Small, SMid, Mid, Large, Social and Emerging)
- US Debt (High Yield, Municipals, Intermediate and Long)
- Non-US (International, EAFE, EAFE+EM, EM)
- Alternatives (Private Equity (Buyouts), PE FOF, Secondary, Follow-on, Portable Alpha, Distressed Debt, Long/Short)
- Sales Focus: Institutional Consultants, RIAs, F&E, Insurance Companies, Platforms and Plan Sponsors
- Series 7, 63, 65 Registrations
- University of Texas at San Antonio. BBA in Finance & BBA in Marketing with a concentration in Management
- Dean's List, Honor Role and academic scholarship recipient.